Each topic faces a balancing act. A relationship can be off balance in either direction. There are 2 unhealthy extreme ways of handling each topic and there is a healthy middle: The Third Option.
Few things to know:
- Anger is a feeling and feelings are neither RIGHT nor WRONG.
- Angry feelings are OK. Angry BEHAVIORS may not be!
Questions to Ponder:
- Am I a stuffer or an attacker?
- What can I do with my anger?
- How can I begin to deal more constructively with my anger?
- Do I encourage my partner to stuff their anger by refusing to listen?
- Do I allow him/her to direct anger at me that belongs elsewhere?
Join us to learn The Third Option and how to work your way to the healthy, middle solution.