- Meet the Relationship Experts
WE ARE PRESENTLY MEETING ONLINE ONLY – ON ZOOM!
TO REGISTER FOR THE THIRD OPTION, GO TO: https://ttofullerton.weebly.com/. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE ZOOM LINK TO THE ONLINE CLASS.
ABOUT THE THIRD OPTION PROGRAM
The Third Option is a skills based program that helps participants build stronger more fulfilling relationships. Each 14 session cycle covers a comprehensive set of 14 topics that people can use to develop better understanding, sensitivity and trust while learning more effective speaking and listening skills.
The skills learned in the Third Option can and will bring couples closer together than they ever thought possible, however the Third Option is NOT just for couples.
If you have gone through a divorce, or are currently going through a divorce, chances are that you will be in other relationships down the road. If you are like most of us, you will take your “old baggage” into that new relationship. The Third Option is a program that can help us clean up that old baggage so that we don’t take it into other relationships and make the same mistakes over and over again. You can come to The Third Option class by yourself; in fact, many people choose to come alone.
The Third Option class combines skill-building workshops with sharing from couples that have “been there”, in combination with a support group component. The atmosphere is warm and caring.
The Third Option is based on Self Change……
How can you make both your current and future relationships better? Come to the Third Option Class!
THE 14 TOPICS:
- Building a Climate of Respect
- Ending the Blame Game
- Understanding Expectations
- Redefining the Power Struggle
- Coping with Control Issues
- Listening Beyond the Words
- Appreciating Personality Differences
- Recognizing Childhood and Emotional Baggage
- Handling Anger Constructively
- Speaking the Truth in Love
- Learning How to Fight Fair
- Breaking the Hurt Cycle
- Forgiveness and Repair
- Rebuilding Trust
WHEN DO THE CLASSES OCCUR?
North Orange County – Tuesdays, 6:30pm-8:30pm (English)
This ongoing class meets every week on Tuesdays in North Orange County. The Third Option operates on a 14 week cycle that restarts after the last week, so it’s continuous. This means it is OK to join at any time. There is no need to sign up ahead of time, and the group keeps confidentiality about who attends and what is shared.
WHERE DO THE CLASSES MEET? – WE ARE PRESENTLY MEETING ONLINE ONLY – ON ZOOM! TO REGISTER FOR THE THIRD OPTION, GO TO: https://ttofullerton.weebly.com/. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE ZOOM LINK TO THE ONLINE CLASS.
The class meets at: Fullerton Free Church – North Campus Room 120.
North Campus is at: 2904 N. Brea Blvd, (corner of Rolling Hills Dr.), Fullerton 92831. We’re in the building BEHIND “Cigarette Plaza”, in Room 120.
HOW MUCH IS THE CLASS?
The first two weeks are free; after that, there is a suggested donation of $10 per person, per week. If finances are a problem for you, come anyway – no one is ever turned away due to lack of funds.
IS THERE CHILDCARE?
We’re sorry but we do not offer childcare.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 714-706-4250
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)